How to make your video (You can use a smart phone or video camera)
1) Recruit a friend, family member or use tri-pod set at chest level to take a picture of your standing posture from the side, front and back.
2) Then take a 8 second video of you running from the front, back and each side on the treadmill
3) If you are running in the street or track please record 3 - 10 second videos of each position
4) Finally record your squat and single squat from the front, back and each side 3 times
How to Submit the Video
Due to the length of the video, please send via Dropbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please include your name and the BEST email to reach you.
Once the video is received, we will contact you to answer any additional questions and request payment. Currently I am using PayPal.
Your running analysis will be emailed to you within 3 days of receiving payment. If you added the video call option, schedule a 30 minute FaceTime or Zoom session to answer additional questions and exercise demonstration as needed.
1) Wear form fitting clothes
2) For the rear view have the tripod directly behind you.
3) For side view, have your assistant ( or place the tripod) in lane where your whole body is visible for several strides as you run pass. DO NOT have the camera follow you.
If you're on the street, run in the middle (not in traffic please), especially if the road is cambered. The tripod can be placed on the side of the road.