COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS: 3DRunner in-person services has always been intended to provide one-on-one treatment. As such, there will be no other clients at our clinic at the same time. I will be taking proper precautions such as, but not limited to, wearing a mask, using gloves when requested, using hand sanitizer, and scheduling 30 minutes between clients for sanitization.
During your private session, a thorough medical screen, movement analysis, exercise programming and movement re-education will be performed during your appointment. You'll be able to discuss your concerns and goals. A recommendation of follow up sessions will be made at this time. You will receive a brief summary with all the information discussed during evaluation as well as corrective exercises. This will be sent via email within 48 hours.
750 North Capitol Avenue, Suite B-8, San Jose, CA 95133
The office is across the parking lot from Merryhill Elementary School
Why 4? This is the number of average sessions for you to resolve your injury.
Do you have a persistent, nagging injury? Are you having a hard time attaining your next goal? Through a thorough evaluation, Dr. Janet will be able to identify faulty movement patterns and provide clear instructions to get you results to attain your next goal. With 10 years experience of injury rehabilitation, she have been able to help numerous athletes return to their sport injury free and moving better then before.
* Knee pain - patellofemoral joint syndrome, runners knee, jumpers knee
* Hip pain - bursitis, hip impingement, labral injury, hip flexor strain
* Ankle pain - sprain ankle, Achilles tendonitis, peroneal tendonitis, tibialis posterior tendonitis
* Shoulder pain - shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injuries, bursitis
* Low back pain - sciatica, herniated disc, instability
* Women's health - back pain during and post pregancy, diastasis recti, urinary incontinence, c-section/post-surgical scarring
* Running related injuries and other athletic related injuries
... AND MORE! It's hard to list them all.
* Soft tissue mobilization
* Joint mobilization
* Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
* Myofascial release
* Kinesio taping
* Visceral mobilization
* AND MORE
Follow up sessions are made as needed to progress towards your goal. An assessment will be made on improvements and areas which require continued care. As movement pattern changes, considerations for body compensations will also be made. You will receive a brief summary with recommended progressions.